Price is per person, based on double occupancy at The Royal at Atlantis, between Atlanta and Nassau. Sunday departures and Wednesday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, and is valid for specific travel dates January 27 – 30, 2019. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
For travel between North America (U.S. and Canada) and the Caribbean/USVI/Central America (excluding El Salvador/Ecuador/Panama)/Guyana/Bermuda ticketed prior to September 19, 2018, $25 USD fee for 1 checked bag and $40 USD fee for second checked bag. For travel between North America (U.S. and Canada) and the Caribbean/USVI/Central America (excluding El Salvador/Ecuador/Panama)/Guyana/Bermuda ticketed on or after September 19, 2018, $30 USD fee for 1 checked bag and $40 USD fee for second checked bag. For travel between North America (U.S. and Canada) and El Salvador/Ecuador/Panama, no fee for first checked bag and $40 USD fee for second checked bag. First checked bag fee of $30 USD applies to Basic Economy fares Between Atlanta and Panama City, Panama. Allowances are subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage(opens in a new window) for details.
Price is not retroactive, and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more people. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply, and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to the Bahamas, October 16 – November 30, 2018, for travel October 20, 2018 – June 30, 2019.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in the Bahamas.
- Participating hotels include: British Colonial Hilton, Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Meliã Nassau Beach All-Inclusive, Pelican Bay Hotel, Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island and The Royal at Atlantis.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.